Deck out the front yard for the holidays with this glowing reindeer family! Spread the warmth of Christmas cheer to neighborhood passersby, safely designed to remain cool to the touch. Your buck, doe, and fawn are sturdily built to withstand the season's weather conditions and remain in perfect shape snow or shine!
- Light up your front yard and celebrate the winter months with a glowing deer family
- This Christmas décor is designed to withstand harsh wind and weather conditions with a sturdy wireframe, extra zip ties, and ground stakes
- Designed with zip ties, and connections that keep décor damage-free in winter months
- Celebrate the season with a heartwarming snapshot of a deer family, intricately designed with festive details like shining red bows and a shimmery, champagne
Weight & Dimensions
- Overall - Fawn: 36'' H x 9'' W x 24'' D
- Overall - Buck: 60'' H x 15'' W x 34'' D
- Overall - Doe: 54'' H x 14'' W x 31'' D
- Overall Product Weight: 13.6 lb.
- Decoration Type: Lighted display
- Color: Gold/Red
- Primary Material: Metal
- Outdoor Use: Yes
- Mount Type: Stake
- Light Type: LED
- Light Color: Clear/White Lights
- Power Source: Plug-in
- Character: No Character
- Supplier Intended and Approved Use: Residential Use
- UL Listed: Yes
- ETL Listed: Yes
- Adult Assembly Required: Yes
Q:"What is the color of the actual deer when not lit up?" asked by John
A:"When not lit, they have a gold- tone color."
Q:"Are the LED lights cool white or warm?" asked by Bonnie
A:"The lights on this item will be a warm white."
Q:"Can you remove the red bows?" asked by Cal
A:"The bows are removable."
Q:"Can the deer be disassembled for storage?" asked by Violet
A:"The deer can be disassembled in parts to allow for easy storage."
Q:"What are the shipping dimensions of the box?" asked by Vicky
A:"The shipping dimensions of the box are 14.6 H X 17.7 W X 33.1 D."
Q:"How many boxes does this come?" asked by Vicky
A:"The display set ships in 1 box."
Q:"Does each deer need to be plugged in separately or are they all attached together?" asked by Jeremy
A:"Each deer does need to be plugged in separately."
Q:"What is the weight?" asked by Marietta
A:"Weight: 13.6 lbs."